1. Lantern LOCAL points are available on qualifying food and beverage purchases. You must present your LOCAL eCard or “check-in” at the time of purchase to receive your points. The LOCAL eCard is not valid with any other offer. This means that if you have a coupon or other promotional offer, points will only be issued for the amount of money actually spent during the visit. LOCAL points are not issued, and LOCAL rewards are not a valid form of payment, in any transaction involving a third party ordering or delivery service.
2. No purchase is necessary to get a Lantern LOCAL eCard, however each individual may only have one active eCard at a time and you must have a valid email address to join.
3. You will be awarded one base point for every $1 spent on food or beverage. Points will not be issued for tax or tip. You will receive a receipt after every purchase which will serve as a confirmation that your points were credited to your account. To qualify for points on a catered event or banquet function, you must be a eCardholder prior to booking the event. Points will not be issued for room rental or service charges and there is a limit of 2,000 points per event. The eCardholder must be the individual paying for the event. (Sorry, the Monday Double Points program is not available for catered events).
4. Monday Double Points promo is applied to purchases only. Double points are not issued to any bonus points or promotions. *Double Points bonus is applied to check subtotal only. Double points are not applied to any bonus points. Monday Double Points program is not available for catered events.
5. Points may be earned only by the LOCAL eCardholder who pays the check. Points will not be issued for the purchase of gift eCards. However, if the recipient is a LOCAL eCardholder, points will be issued upon the gift eCard redemption.
6. Your points are issued in real-time and can be viewed on your receipt, in our app, and online at https://www.toasttab.com/lanternlocaltavern/rewards
7. Every time your account reaches 100 points, the points will automatically be converted to a $10 Reward. You can redeem a max 300 points ($30) per visit. It’s that simple! Your Reward Dollars can be used for food and beverage purchases at the Lantern 618 West Lantana Rd.. You must have a valid email address and your LOCAL eCard QR Code number must be present to redeem your Rewards. Reward Dollars cannot be combined with any other coupon, discount or LOCAL Reward.
8. Lantern Local Tavern reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the LOCAL Loyalty eCard program, and to alter, limit, modify, or add to the LOCAL Loyalty eCard rules, regulations, terms and conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, imposing time limits and changes in point values, Rewards, and Reward levels, all without prior notice, at any time.
9. Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, Lantern LOCAL points have no cash value. Points are surrendered for Reward redemption only. Points may not be redeemed for cash. Points may not be bartered, exchanged or transferred with the intent to receive monetary value from third parties.
10. Lantern Local Tavern reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all, or a portion of, a member’s points and/or Rewards balance if the points and/or Rewards have been issued, received, or redeemed through computer error, fraud, illegal means, in a manner not authorized in the Rules of the Game, in a manner which conflicts with the intent of the program of rewarding guests of Lantern or in any other legal or equitable remedy which may be available for the LanternLOCAL eCard program under applicable law.
11. We occasionally send emails to random LanternLOCAL members with discount offers and information about our LOCAL eCard Reward program; however, we will never share or sell our list of LOCAL members.
12. Employees of Lantern Local Tavern are not eligible to participate in the LOCAL program.
13. LOCAL eCards that are unused for over 24 months are automatically cancelled. All points and Rewards balances will be forfeited.